Instructions: Print this out. Read each statement. Black out the "[T]" if the statement is true for you. Black out the "[F]" if the statement is not true for you. Step back and sort out what it all means. And then see the coaching directory links for help.
- You are not dealing with any major change initiatives at work. [T][F]
- You are not dealing with a new or expanded role. [T][F]
- You don't wish to become more promotable.[T][F]
- You are happy with your pace of personal development and see no need to grow any faster.[T][F]
- You don't have any need to get better results.[T][F]
- You don't feel the need to improve your judgment or decision making skills.[T][F]
- You don't need to improve your ability to relate to others.[T][F]
- Your work and life are in harmony and balance.[T][F]
- You are perfectly focused and able to act as you see fit.[T][F]
- You don't want to have any more impact on the world than you already are.[T][F]
- Your life is simple and low stress.[T][F]
- Your values, goals and actions are perfectly aligned.[T][F]
- You are organized all you need to be.[T][F]
- You don't need to improve your leadership skills.[T][F]
- You are internally motivated and self-coaching.[T][F]
Are all of these statements true for you? If not, you might want to consider working with a coach. Here are two great coach directories:
- Findacoach, run by CoachU, lists "thousands" of coaches specializing in business and personal coaching.
- The International Coach Federation also offers a free Coach Referral Service.
And of course you can always email me for a free, no-obligation sample session.