I spend Friday and Saturday with the most amazing group of people - 110 web publishers/conversation architects/bloggers. What a wonder it was to meet some of my writing heroes in person, and to learn from them.
I'll have more on who was there and what I learned, but here are some quick links about the conference.
Mike Sansone, one of the organizers, published a list of attendees, along with links to their blogs.
Liz Strauss, the energy behind the conference and a bit of den mother to us all, posted this link to photos of the conference.
Several authors blogged in real time during the conference. Easton Ellsworth published a nice summary.
For more details, see Jason Alba's near-transcript of the proceedings, in the following posts:
- Conference introduction by Terry Starbucker.
- Phil Gerbyshak on Ten Ways to Make it Great.
- Liz Strauss on Successful and Outstanding Blogs.
- David Armano on conversation by design.
- Podcasting 101 by Ben Yoskovitz.
- Rodney Rumford on what's next in video.
- Andy Sernovitz, lunchtime speaker on Word of Mouth Marketing.
- Three fine gentlemen from Iowa, with a group exploration of what is going well for each of us, what is causing us pain, and what's next for our blogs.
- Chris Cree leading a panel of service providers (The Good Blogs, My Blog Log, Evoca).
- Wendy Piersall on blogging outside our comfort zone.
- A live critique of Dawud Miracle's blog (thanks for volunteering Dawud!).